I am Maris Saar. I’m a small-country therapist, photography educator, writer with larger than life dreams. Dreams and ideas that fill all the edges of my notebooks and diaries. I’m in love with passionate people, healthy eating and… coffee.
It may seem that I am very confident and always finding solutions but it hasn’t always been like this.
I have always aimed high, for myself. I started working at a young age and by the age of 17 I had already shot my first wedding. Getting a professional camera and learning in a studio led me to receive the best wedding photographer title at age 24. It has been hard work but I have loved every second of it.
Being a mom has led me to my greatest achievement – being A MOM. It also led me to therapy because after giving birth I needed psychological help and thanks to hypnosis I found my way out. I was so fascinated by it, I decided branch in hypnotherapy. Fast forward a year and I have my own breakthrough TV show, hundreds thousands of viewers, thousands of e-mails of peopel that got help through-screen sessions. And I loved it.
What really gives this sparkle in my eyes and lights me up is passion in YOU and YOU finding out your own solutions. Having guided hundreds of photographers, marketers, thousands of private therapy clients, still to this day I love to see them smile and get passionate for their own life.
Everything in your life starts with your decision, so here’s me deciding that I am:
So right now I am most probably clicking away in my trusty laptop, coming up with new and easy psychological hacks, drinking lots of sparkling water, crafting up strategy sessions for my photography mastermind clients, setting up deco for new investments (or dreaming about it) and my next travels.
A few fun things you did not know about me (but let me spill the beans, you want to know!)
– I know how to do astrological charts and your real horoscopes (I am your star-nerd)
– My last name actually means „island“ or „ash tree“, no wonder I love the woods and travelling
– I have travelled alone with a backpack to India, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Dubai.
– The largest crowd who has clapped for me for a performance was 10,000 people
– I see the world in images, meaning that I see beautiful pictures everywhere, a picture for me just happens
– I can explain almost anything related to psychology, energy, manifestation: about how it works in your mind, body and why it does not.
– I dream of living in a warm weather island, reading a book by its shore, write columns for the New York times and prepare my next book, course or Ted Talk about psychology