It may seem that I am very confident and always finding solutions but it hasn’t always been like this.
Being a mom has led me to my greatest achievement – being A MOM. It also led me to therapy because after giving birth I needed psychological help and thanks to hypnosis I found my way out. I was so fascinated by it, I decided branch in hypnotherapy. Fast forward a year and I have my own breakthrough TV show, hundreds thousands of viewers, thousands of e-mails of peopel that got help through-screen sessions. And I loved it.
What really gives this sparkle in my eyes and lights me up is passion in YOU and YOU finding out your own solutions. Having guided hundreds of photographers, marketers, thousands of private therapy clients, still to this day I love to see them smile and get passionate for their own life.
So right now I am most probably clicking away in my trusty laptop, coming up with new and easy psychological hacks, eating carrots and hummus, dreaming about my „cheat“ day and my next travels.
Everything in your life starts with your decision, so here’s me deciding that I am:
A few fun things you did not know about me (but let me spill the beans, you want to know!)
- I know how to do astrological charts and your real horoscopes (I am your star-nerd)
- My last name actually means „island“ or „ash tree“, no wonder I love the woods and travelling
- I have travelled alone with a backpack to India, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Dubai.
- The largest crowd who has clapped for me for a performance was 10,000 people
- I see the world in images, meaning that I see beautiful pictures everywhere, a picture for me just happens
- I dream of living in a warm weather island, reading a book by its shore and helping hotels and spa’s revive their marketing and services and giving online psychological lessons to people.
I’m rooting for you to be THE BEST version of you there is. So that is why I am sharing:
My 5-minute mind breaks with you. These are 5-minute meditations designed to take a break, to let loose and get into the flow.
Ideal for a hard day, to blow off steam, for having anxiety or needing time off. PS! They are also ideal to be used while in the bathroom and your kids are having a singing contest behind the doors. Trust me – you will want this break!